Remember! In order to maintain trouble-free operation
of mid-cap magazines it is recommended to follow several simple rules:
1. During first use, do not fill them to the maximum capacity.
2. First, the magazine should be oiled with a small amount of silicon oil and afterwards:
- Load the magazine with 10 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
- Load the magazine with 20 BBs, release the lock and remove them all.
- Repeat this activity, gradually increasing the amount of BBs until full capacity of the magazine has been reached. It is recommended to repeat this process several times.
3. It is also worth remembering about later, regular maintenance with the use of silicon oil.
4. Attention - if magazines are not used, they should not be left loaded! This leads to faster exploitation of the spring and the entire magazine.
|Magazine capacity [pcs.]|
Repliki typu M4/M16